Jan 17, 2010

Cotton Shawl

Enough of polyester, silk or even viscose..let's go for cotton material!!!!! I've tried it and ooohhhh, it is soooo suitable for our weather condition. Just try one and you won't regret it.

* 1 item ~ RM11.00 each*
*3 items and more ~ RM10.00 each*
*postage fees are not included

Note:
1. Material : obviously cotton, dear..
2. Length : 54cm x 156 cm

LE BOX's SERIES
Le Box 1 (you make me GREEN) - 1 available
Le Box 2 (you make me BLUE) - 1 available
Le Box 3 (you make me RED) - SOLD



LE DOT's SERIES

Le Dot 1 (for RED lover) - 1 available
Le Dot 2 (for PURPLE lover) - Booked
Le Dot 3 (for GREEN lover) - 1 available
Le Dot 4 (for BROWN lover) - 1 available
Le Dot 5 (for BLUE lover) - SOLD


LE LINE's SERIES
Le Line 1 (I heart you BROWN) - 1 available
Le Line 2 (I heart you PURPLE) - SOLD
Le Line 3 (I heart you RED) - SOLD
LeLine 4 I heart you MAROON) - SOLD
Le Line 5 (I heart you OLIVE) - SOLD
Le Line 6 (I heart you BLACK AND WHITE) - SOLD



LE TANGLUNG SERIES - SOLD OUT!!!
Le Tanglung 1 - SOLD
Le Tanglung 2 - SOLD
Le Tanglung 3 - SOLD
Le Tanglung 4 - SOLD
Le Tanglung 5 - SOLD
Le Tanglung 6 - SOLD



DISCLAIMER

Colour may differ slightly from picture.